Around here, we love all kinds of strawberry recipes – from salads and pizza, chocolate cake, parfaits, to pancakes and waffles – but we especially love creating cute treats for kids using strawberries! I mean, who doesn’t love to see that big smile on a kid’s face when they realize they can eat something they might even want to play with?
With Halloween in mind, we are sharing a short list of easy strawberry treats to make for – or with – the kids in your life whether in your home, family, or neighborhood.
Enjoy – and have a not-so-scary Halloween!
3 Easy Strawberry Halloween Treats
Chocolate Dipped Halloween Strawberry Cuties (Recipe Below)
Recipe: Strawberry Boo-Berry Cupcakes
Recipe: Not-so-Scary Strawberry Ghosts
- White Chocolate or Chips (We used CANDIQUIK® vanilla coating)
- 2 pounds California Strawberries
- Candy eyeballs or chocolate chips (for eyes)
- Plain M&Ms for mouth
- Melt chocolate according to product/package directions
- Dip strawberries in coating and place on parchment paper.
- Arrange candy on face to design little faces.
- Let set and enjoy!