Meet Dave Grotto
“Guyatitian” and acclaimed author, Dave Grotto, recommends a list of ten foods to include in a healthy diet. Find out how many you are already eating – and which ones you may want to add to your meals!
In general, the Commission will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone without your permission (this does not include aggregated information which does not personally identify you which may be shared with the Commission board of directors or Commission contractors. However, some personally identifiable information provided as part of entering a Commission-sponsored contest or drawing may be used or disclosed by the Commission in accordance with the specific rules of that contest or drawing. You can request access or make changes to your personally identifiable information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By posting a submission to the Commission's website (including but not limited to submissions for any contest or drawing), you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. If you make such a submission, you automatically grant the Commission a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, license to use, reproduce, edit, translate, publish, distribute or modify the submission in any form or format now known, or used in the future.
Children. The Commission does not knowingly collect, save, use, or distribute any personally identifiable information from children (under the age of 13). Any personally identifiable information received from a child will only be used for a one-time specific response to a request of the Commission made by the child after which time the contact information will be deleted from the Commission’s records.
IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION
This site is owned and operated by the California Strawberry Commission (CSC). The following provisions will govern the relationship between CSC and yourself (the User). By using this site, User agrees to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review the terms and conditions carefully. If User does not agree to the terms and conditions, User should not use this site. This agreement may be modified at any time. Each use by User shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this agreement.
CONDITIONS FOR USE OF SITE
By accessing this site and by downloading, copying, or otherwise using any Contents of this site, User expressly acknowledges and agrees that:
1. Contents of this Site. CSC reserves the right to modify, withdraw, or update contents at any time, without notice. Under no circumstances will User acquire any ownership rights or interests in the site, or its contents, by or through use of it.
2. Compliance with Laws. User agrees to comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the website. User further agrees that information provided by User is truthful and accurate to the best of his/her knowledge.
3. User Communications and Third Party Sites. Although this site may contain User Communications and/or may contain links, pointers, or other references to internet sites owned or operated by persons other than CSC (Third Party Sites), User agrees that:
a. CSC shall have no responsibility to investigate, supervise, monitor, or otherwise attempt to regulate any User Communications or the contents of or products or services offered by any Third Party Sites;
b. CSC shall have no responsibility for any copying or other uses that may be made by other persons of User Communications to this site or to any Third Party Site;
c. User acknowledges and assumes the risk that User Communications to this site and that User Communications to, contents of, or products and services offered by any Third Party Sites: (i) may contain computer "viruses" or otherwise involve the potential to interfere with the operation of or otherwise harm User's computer hardware, software, or data, (ii) may be inaccurate, (iii) may not be held private, (iv) may not meet or satisfy expected quality standards, including any express or implied warranties; or (v) may violate applicable laws and regulations.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties and CSC's Liability.
This web site and bulletin board is provided as a service of the Commission. The Commission accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on this web site by others. The Commission disclaims all warranties with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by the Commission or any third party, including but not limited to all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall the Commission be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this web site.
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive or illegal materials. Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that it owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants the Commission and users of this web site the non-exclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print and use such information or other material. By posting material on Commission’s website, a posting party agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Commission and its officers, directors, employees, and contractors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, and liabilities, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, that Commission or its officers, directors, employees, or contractors may incur or sustain as a result of the material posted by posting party.
The Commission does not actively monitor this web site for inappropriate postings, and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the Commission’s attention, the Commission reserves the right to take appropriate action.
The Commission reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines. Your sole and exclusive remedy in the event you are dissatisfied with this web site is to discontinue use.
4. License. User grants to CSC a perpetual, unrestricted, irrevocable worldwide license to copy, sublicense to third persons, and otherwise use all or any portion of any User Communication, in original or modified form, including (not by way of limitation) any private or proprietary information, materials, or other contents thereof, and whether or not protected by copyright, trademark, servicemark, patent, or other laws.
7. Trademark. “California Strawberries” and “California Strawberries Superfruit for every day” are trademarks of CSC. Other product or company names mentioned on this website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
8. Miscellaneous. The headings herein are for convenience only, and shall not be used to interpret this Agreement. This Agreement shall not be strictly construed against any party hereto. Invalidation of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall in no way affect any of the other provisions hereof, or the application thereof to any other person or entity and such other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement shall be interpreted and enforced pursuant to the laws of the State of California, without regard to its choice of law rules.
9. Termination. CSC may terminate this agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
10. Contact Information.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
California Strawberry Commission
P.O. Box 269
Watsonville, CA 95077