Because of their health benefits, flavor and overall appeal, strawberries
add vibrant color to almost any kind of salad. Not only that, they can add depth and
sweetness to enhance more traditional salad dressings.
Spice up your game-day snacks with this Strawberry Salsa recipe. The gang will all say it's a winner!
1 cup diced fresh California strawberries
1/2 cup diced mango
1/4 cup diced papaya
1/4 cups diced pineapple
2 tablespoons diced red onion
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
1 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
Salt and black pepper
To make Strawberry Salsa, gently mix together all ingredients; season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
Other Savory Strawberry Recipes You May Enjoy
- Strawberry Tostada
- Strawberry Nachos
- Strawberry Balsamic Pizza with Chicken, Sweet Onion and Applewood Bacon
- Strawberry and Goat Cheese Pizza
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls
- Roasted Pears With Strawberry Relish
- Cali Paradise Club Sandwich with California Strawberries
- Strawberry & Brie Bruschetta
- Strawberry Gazpacho