Refreshing Agua de Jamaica is a great drink, with this version being made with California Strawberries
Refreshing Agua de Jamaica with California Strawberries
- 2 (12 ounce) cans sparkling, lime-flavored water
- ¼ cup sugar or no-calorie sweetener, if desired
- 1 cup California strawberries
- 1 lime, sliced
Agua de Jamaica:
- 2 cups dried hibiscus flowers
- 8 cups (½ gallon) water
- Boil hibiscus flowers in water for several minutes.
- Remove from heat and let steep for 2 to 4 minutes, depending on desired strength.
- Add sparkling water, sugar, strawberries, lime and Agua de Jamaica. Serve over ice.
Calories: 26 Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 7g Sodium: 11mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 0.1g Cholesterol: 0mg
Find more recipes here!