Celebrate all year-round with this simple, fruity and guilt-free Strawberry Sangria Recipe. Made with California Strawberries
Skinny California Strawberry Sangria
- 3 cups California strawberries, hulled and sliced lengthwise
- 750 ml bottle red wine
- 2 - 12 ounces cans lime-flavored sparkling water
- a few handfuls of ice
- Add 2 cups of the sliced strawberries to a large pitcher.
- Pour wine over strawberries.
- Cover, place in refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator; add lime sparkling water and ice.
- Add a few slices of remaining strawberries to your glass. Pour sangria over strawberries and enjoy!
Check out more California Strawberry Recipes here!