This strawberry charcuterie board is exactly what you need this spring – a little bit of all the fresh, tasty things that you love, including juicy California strawberries. A big thanks to Kelly Pfeiffer over at Nosh and Nourish for creating this heavenly spread!
HOW TO BUILD AN EPIC SPRING CHARCUTERIE BOARD:
TIP: You want at least 2 in each category!
Strawberry Whipped Feta with fresh basil garnish
Garlic Onion Jam
Lots of California strawberries!
Sliced honeycrisp apples
Golden cherry tomatoes
Blanched asparagus rolled in prosciutto
The whipped feta (above) totally counts!
Saint Angel or another soft cheese like Brie
Sartori Raspberry BellaVitano cheese
Simple Mills grain-free crackers
Sliced French bread
- 8oz container of whipped cream cheese
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- 4 - 6 strawberries, finely diced
- 2 tbsp lemon curd
- 6 fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Combine ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat on medium for a minute or two until thoroughly combined.
- Serve with bread or crackers.