This Strawberry Gazpacho is a great dish made with California Strawberries! This dish is easy to make and delicious too! This is a nice soup that will make a good addition to any meal.
Serves: 8 cups
- 2 lbs fresh California strawberries, stemmed and chopped
- ¾ lb plum tomatoes, chopped
- ½ lb english cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- ½ cup Sherry vinegar
- Salt and black pepper as needed
- In blender, purée strawberries, tomatoes, cucumbers, garlic, jalapeños and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Find more California Strawberry Recipes here!