This Thai Style Strawberry Mango Smoothie Recipe is a unique smoothie that is healthy and easy to make.
Spice up your morning routine by blending frozen mango cubes with strawberries, coconut cream and chile powder.
- 1 cup frozen California Strawberries
- ½ cup California strawberry juice
- ¾ cup frozen mango cubes
- ½ cup yogurt
- 4 Thai basil leaves
- ¼ cup cream of coconut
- Pinch chile powder
- ½ cup ice
- Skewered fresh California strawberry and fresh mango cube for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients except the garnish in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into a highball glass and garnish with the fruit skewer.
Check out more California Strawberry Recipes here!