Sometimes you just need something quick and easy to give you that much-needed energy boost. This Simple California Strawberry Smoothie is perfect for a lazy Sunday morning or busy weekday. It’s not complicated at all and contains simple ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. If you don’t have fresh strawberries, frozen work just as well. The good news is that frozen strawberries have the same nutritional value as fresh!
- 1-2 cups fresh strawberries, stems removed
- 1 cup vanilla non-fat yogurt
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 medium banana
- 4 tbsp Granola (optional)
- Combine the first four ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into two tall glasses. Top each with about 2 tablespoons of granola (optional).