Basil Strawberry Lemonade is a fresh twist on classic lemonade. Garnished with basil, lemon, and strawberries this drink looks as good as it tastes!
Basil Strawberry Lemonade
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 quart water
- 1 cup lemon juice – freshly squeezed
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 lb California strawberries – rinsed
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 pinch salt
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- Fresh California strawberries, for garnish
- Fresh basil leaves, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend at high speed for just 20 seconds.
- Pass through a strainer and keep refrigerated until ready for the party.
- Serve over ice with slices of lemon, strawberries and basil leaves as garnish.
- As an alternative idea, try this as a cocktail. It’s great with vodka, champagne, or dry white wine
Serving size: 1 glass Calories: 154 kcal Fat: 0 g Saturated fat: 0 g Trans fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 39 g Sugar: 33 g Sodium: 152 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 1 g Cholesterol: 0 mg