This Strawberry Cucumber Salad is refreshing any time of year. With simple ingredients, it’s a great mid-week meal for the whole family.
- 3 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1½ tsp chopped fresh dill
- 1½ tsp chopped fresh mint
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4½ cups (1½ pounds) California strawberries, stemmed and quartered
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into ½ inch dice
- ¾ cup Italian parsley leaves
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- In bowl, whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients except oil.
- Whisk in oil until blended.
- In large bowl, toss salad ingredients with vinaigrette until coated.
- Mound salad on 6 chilled plates, dividing it equally. Serve immediately.
Find more California Strawberry Recipes here!