Around here, we love all kinds of strawberry recipes – from salads and pizza, chocolate cake, parfaits, to pancakes and waffles – but we especially love creating cute treats for kids using strawberries! I mean, who doesn’t love to see that big smile on a kid’s face when they realize they can eat something they might even want to play with. These easy DIY Strawberry Treats are all the fun minus the hard work.
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- White Chocolate or Chips
- 2 lbs California strawberries
- Candy eyeballs or chocolate chips for eyes
- Melt chocolate according to product/package directions
- Dip strawberries in coating and place on parchment paper.
- Arrange candy on face to design little faces.
- Let set and enjoy!