Around here, we love all kinds of strawberry recipes – from salads and pizza, chocolate cake, parfaits, to pancakes and waffles – but we especially love creating cute treats for kids using strawberries! I mean, who doesn’t love to see that big smile on a kid’s face when they realize they can eat something they might even want to play with. These easy DIY Strawberry Treats are all the fun minus the hard work.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Cooling time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
Servings: 24 Strawberry GhostsPrint Recipe
- White Chocolate or Chips
- 2 lbs California strawberries
- Candy eyeballs or chocolate chips for eyes
- Melt chocolate according to product/package directions
- Dip strawberries in coating and place on parchment paper.
- Arrange candy on face to design little faces.
- Let set and enjoy!