Around here, we love all kinds of strawberry recipes – from salads and pizza, chocolate cake, parfaits, to pancakes and waffles – but we especially love creating cute treats for kids using strawberries! I mean, who doesn’t love to see that big smile on a kid’s face when they realize they can eat something they might even want to play with. These easy DIY Strawberry Treats are all the fun minus the hard work. With celebrations or holidays in mind, we are sharing a short list of easy strawberry treats to make for – or with – the kids in your life whether in your home, family, or neighborhood. Enjoy!
3 Easy Strawberry Treats
Chocolate Dipped Halloween Strawberry Cuties (Recipe Below)
Recipe: Strawberry Boo-Berry Cupcakes
Recipe: Not-so-Scary Strawberry Ghosts
Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Halloween Cuties
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 2 minutes
Total Time 7 minutes
Servings 24 cuties
- White Chocolate or Chips We used CANDIQUIK® vanilla coating
- 2 lbs California Strawberries
- Candy eyeballs or chocolate chips for eyes
- Plain M&Ms for mouth
- Melt chocolate according to product/package directions
- Dip strawberries in coating and place on parchment paper.
- Arrange candy on face to design little faces.
- Let set and enjoy!