Baked Brie with Roasted Strawberries
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 8 oz wheel of brie cheese
- 1½ cups sliced California strawberries
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 4 Tbsp raw honey comb
- ⅛ cup pecans, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Remove the wheel of brie from the packaging and wrap it loosely in tinfoil.
- Slice the strawberries and lay them flat on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Drizzle the strawberries with honey.
- Place the cheese on the same pan to the side. Put both the strawberries and cheese in the oven for 10 minutes. Cheese will be warm and melty, and the strawberries will be roasted.
- Remove the foil and gently place the cheese on a small platter or plate. Top the brie with the roasted strawberries and pecans.
- Add the raw honey comb on top or to the side.