When it comes to desserts, it doesn’t get much easier than Deviled Hearts. These strawberries stuffed with homemade whipped cream and topped with shaved chocolate can be whipped up within 15 minutes. A quick & easy treat for any occasion!
- 2 clamshells of California Strawberries
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- ⅔ cup Confectioners Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Dark Chocolate
- Slice strawberries in half, and then slice backs of each strawberry half, so they sit up straight. Place the strawberry backs in a small bowl.
- Using a melon baller (or small spoon), carefully the center of each strawberry. Place the inner strawberry pieces in the same bowl as the backs.
- Mash up the strawberry backs and middles using a fork, then set aside.
- Place heavy cream, confectioners sugar, and vanilla extract a large mixing bowl and whisk together until peaks form.
- Fold the mashed strawberries into the whipped cream.
- Transfer the strawberry whipped cream into a piping bag, and pipe into each strawberry.
- Shave dark chocolate over the strawberries, and enjoy immediately.