If you’re looking for a quick and easy treat, look no further! Our strawberries stuffed with whipped cream, aka Deviled Hearts, can we whipped up within 15 minutes.
- 2 clamshells of California Strawberries
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- ⅔ cup Confectioners Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Dark Chocolate
- Slice strawberries in half, and then slice backs of each strawberry half, so they sit up straight. Place the strawberry backs in a small bowl.
- Using a melon baller (or small spoon), carefully the center of each strawberry. Place the inner strawberry pieces in the same bowl as the backs.
- Mash up the strawberry backs and middles using a fork, then set aside.
- Place heavy cream, confectioners sugar, and vanilla extract a large mixing bowl and whisk together until peaks form.
- Fold the mashed strawberries into the whipped cream.
- Transfer the strawberry whipped cream into a piping bag, and pipe into each strawberry.
- Shave dark chocolate over the strawberries, and enjoy immediately.