Just use peanut butter & fresh strawberries, or an alternative to nut butters! It’s always nice to have new lunch ideas, especially when it’s a delicious strawberry recipe. Sure a turkey and cheese sandwich is easy to make, but so are these Peanut Butter & Strawberry Sushi Rolls.
Ready in less than 5 minutes, everyone has time to throw these together. Best of all, you likely have most of the ingredients on hand. All you need is a whole wheat flour tortilla, peanut butter, and strawberries. That’s it! Enjoy!
Peanut Butter and Strawberry Sushi
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tbsp natural no-added-sugar peanut butter (can substitute with sunflower seed butter or almond butter)
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- Place tortilla on a cutting board and spread with peanut butter, making sure the peanut butter reaches the edges.
- Place the sliced strawberries on the edge of the tortilla in a line.
- Roll strawberries in the tortilla. Ensure the edge is “sealed” with peanut butter.
- Cut roll into 1 inch squares and arrange on a plate/ lunch box with cut side facing up.
7 Comments on “Peanut Butter & Strawberry Sushi”
Tamara B.August 5, 2016 at 4:47 pm
I’m loving all of the recipe ideas thank-you!
Nutrition a la NatalieAugust 11, 2016 at 10:36 pm
Such a cute idea!
HelenaAugust 19, 2016 at 1:31 am
Can’t wait to try this!
Olivia BAugust 19, 2016 at 9:44 pm
I love this idea! Looks delicious and nutritious!
New healthy manNovember 11, 2016 at 10:25 pm
Especially useful….look forwards to coming
8 strawberry recipes that will power your kids through the day | Food, Recipes & Entertaining – California NewsAugust 12, 2017 at 11:06 am
[…] PB & Strawberry Sushi Rolls […]
Back To School Lunches - Back To School LunchesSeptember 3, 2021 at 10:28 am
[…] PEANUT BUTTER & STRAWBERRY SUSHI […]