Just use peanut butter & fresh strawberries, or an alternative to nut butters! It’s always nice to have new lunch ideas, especially when it’s a delicious strawberry recipe. Sure a turkey and cheese sandwich is easy to make, but so are these Peanut Butter & Strawberry Sushi Rolls.
Ready in less than 5 minutes, everyone has time to throw these together. Best of all, you likely have most of the ingredients on hand. All you need is a whole wheat flour tortilla, peanut butter, and strawberries. That’s it! Enjoy!
Peanut Butter and Strawberry Sushi
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tbsp natural no-added-sugar peanut butter (can substitute with sunflower seed butter or almond butter)
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- Place tortilla on a cutting board and spread with peanut butter, making sure the peanut butter reaches the edges.
- Place the sliced strawberries on the edge of the tortilla in a line.
- Roll strawberries in the tortilla. Ensure the edge is “sealed” with peanut butter.
- Cut roll into 1 inch squares and arrange on a plate/ lunch box with cut side facing up.