Here’s a recipe inspired by a California Farm Tour I had the pleasure of attending. I love that it is crazy easy to make and includes kitchen staples. Plus, since California strawberries are available year round, this balsamic appetizer can be made for any event, any time of year.
Find more California Strawberry recipes here!
- 1 cup fresh California strawberries (about 8 medium berries)
- ¼ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar
- Cut the caps off the strawberries so they can sit upright on a platter
- Slice the strawberries and stuff each with Parmesan cheese
- Drizzle aged balsamic vinegar over the top