Strawberries make the perfect substitute for tomatoes in this Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa!
Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa
- 2 cups of California strawberries
- ½ cup red onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeds & ribs removed
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- ¼ Tbsp salt
- 1 tsp honey optional
Nutrition facts include honey, but not tortilla chips.
- In a chopper, add red onion, jalapeño, cilantro and lime juice. Pulse to chop into medium chunks.
- Remove stems from strawberries. Chop into small, bite sized pieces.
- Place chopped strawberries in a bowl. Add onion and pepper mixture and stir.
- Season with salt and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
Serving: 0.5 cup | Calories: 53kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 439mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8gPrint