Strawberries make the perfect substitute for tomatoes in this Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa!
Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa
- ½ cup red onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeds & ribs removed
- 16 oz California strawberries washed
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1 tsp honey
- In a chopper, add red onion, jalapeño, cilantro and juice from one lime. Pulse to chop into medium chunks.
- Remove stems from strawberries. Chop into small, bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl, add strawberries and honey; stir. Add onion and pepper mixture. Season with a sprinkle of salt. Let sit for about 5 minutes.