This strawberry papaya smoothie is perfect for any time of the day. So easy to make!
Strawberry Papaya Batido
Servings: 4 , 8-oz servings
Calories: 159kcalPrint Recipe
- 1 cup California strawberries whole, stemmed
- 1 cup ½ medium papaya, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 can 12 fluid oz low-fat evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp low-fat sweetened condensed milk optional
- 1 cup crushed ice
- In blender, combine all ingredients. Blend on high speed until frothy.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 159kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 110mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g