You’ll be enjoying happy hour all summer long with this Strawberry Pineapple Mojito recipe from our friend Yvette at Muy Bueno Cooking.
Strawberry Pineapple Mojito
Author: Yvette Marquez-Sharpnack, @muybuenocooking
Serves: 2 drinks
- ¼ tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp raw sugar for rims
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 2 lime wedges
- 6 strawberries
- 1 pineapple slice, wedged
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ tsp raw sugar
- 4 oz white rum or silver tequila
- 1 cup 100% pineapple juice
- Sparkling water
- Place raw sugar on a small plate. Rim the lip of two tall glasses with honey and press into the raw sugar. Set aside.
- Place 6 mint leaves, 1 lime wedge, 3 strawberries, ½ pineapple slice, juice of half a lime, and ¼ teaspoon sugar in each glass. Use a muddler (or bottom of a wooden spoon) to gently muddle ingredients.
- Fill each glass with ice, 2 ounces of rum, and ½ cup of pineapple juice. Gently stir and top with a splash of sparkling water. Garnish with a pineapple and strawberry on a skewer.
Serving size: 6 fl oz Calories: 263 kcal Fat: 0 g Saturated fat: 0 g Trans fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 34 g Sugar: 30 g Sodium: 11 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 1 g Cholesterol: 0 mg