Apple Strawberry Blondies
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 ½ cups 375mL almond flour
- ¾ cup 180mL brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp 7.5mL baking powder
- ¼ tsp 1.25mL salt
- ½ tsp 2.5mL cinnamon
- 2 eggs room temperature
- ¾ cup 180mL cashew butter
- 1 tsp 5mL vanilla extract
- ½ California Granny Smith apple chopped
- 6 California strawberries chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees (180°C) and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the almond flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together 2 eggs, cashew butter and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the bowl of dry ingredients and gently fold together until incorporated.
- Add in the California-grown Granny Smith apples and strawberries and mix together.
- Pour the batter into the 8x8 in pan and bake for 22-28 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool on the countertop before cutting into bars.