Classic S’mores are taken to a whole new level by adding roasted strawberries. This is the perfect summertime treat! To make them an anytime treat, try oven-toasting the marshmallows!
Oven-Roasted Strawberry S’mores
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 lb strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2-3 Tbsp honey
- ½ vanilla bean, seeds removed or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 large marshmallows
- 4 (1.55 ounce each) milk chocolate bars, halved
- 8 honey Graham cracker sheets, broken in half into 8 squares
Make the Roasted Strawberries:
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Using a silicone mat helps you slide the berries off into the jar when done.
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, honey, and vanilla bean seeds (or vanilla extract). Transfer strawberry mixture to the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, remove from oven, and allow berries to cool to room temperature. Once cooled, transfer roasted berries to a glass jar.
- Toast marshmallows until golden and gooey. Place a piece of chocolate onto the Graham cracker, top with gooey marshmallow, drizzle with roasted berries (at room temperature not chilled), and top with another Graham cracker.