Roasted Strawberry S'mores
Servings: 1 ½ cups roasted strawberries
Calories: 58kcalPrint Recipe
- 1 pound California strawberries hulled and quartered
- 2-3 Tbsp honey
- ½ vanilla bean seeds removed or
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Marshmallows store-bought or homemade
- Graham Crackers
To make the Roasted Strawberries:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper. If you use a silicone mat, you can slide the berries off when they are done, right into your jar!
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, honey, and vanilla bean seeds (or vanilla extract). Transfer strawberry mixture to your lined baking sheet .
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, remove from oven, and allow berries to cool down to room temperature. Once cooled, transfer roasted berries to a glass jar.
To assemble S'mores:
- Toast marshmallows until golden and gooey. Place a piece of chocolate onto the graham cracker, top with gooey marshmallow, drizzle with roasted berries (at room temperature not chilled), and top with another graham cracker.
You can refrigerate roasted berries for up to a week. Nutrition information provided for Roasted Strawberries only, as marshmallow and graham cracker information will vary.
Calories: 58kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 0.5g | Sodium: 1mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g