Roasted Strawberry S'mores
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 pound California strawberries hulled and quartered
- 2-3 Tbsp honey
- ½ vanilla bean seeds removed or
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- marshmallows store-bought or homemade
- Graham crackers
To make the Roasted Strawberries:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper. If you use a silicone mat, you can slide the berries off when they are done, right into your jar!
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, honey, and vanilla bean seeds (or vanilla extract). Transfer strawberry mixture to your lined baking sheet .
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, remove from oven, and allow berries to cool down to room temperature. Once cooled, transfer roasted berries to a glass jar.
To assemble S'mores:
- Toast marshmallows until golden and gooey. Place a piece of chocolate onto the graham cracker, top with gooey marshmallow, drizzle with roasted berries (at room temperature not chilled), and top with another graham cracker.