Classic S’mores are taken to a whole new level by adding roasted strawberries. This is the perfect summertime treat! To make them an anytime treat, try oven-toasting the marshmallows!
Oven-Roasted Strawberry S’mores
Yield: 8 S'mores
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 lb strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2-3 Tbsp honey
- ½ vanilla bean, seeds removed or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 large marshmallows
- 4 (1.55 ounce each) milk chocolate bars, halved
- 8 honey Graham cracker sheets, broken in half into 8 squares
Make the Roasted Strawberries:
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Using a silicone mat helps you slide the berries off into the jar when done.
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, honey, and vanilla bean seeds (or vanilla extract). Transfer strawberry mixture to the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, remove from oven, and allow berries to cool to room temperature. Once cooled, transfer roasted berries to a glass jar.
- Toast marshmallows until golden and gooey. Place a piece of chocolate onto the Graham cracker, top with gooey marshmallow, drizzle with roasted berries (at room temperature not chilled), and top with another Graham cracker.
You can refrigerate roasted berries for up to a week.
Serving: 1 s'more | Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 106mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin C: 33mg
2 Comments on “Oven-Roasted Strawberry S’mores”
EdnaOctober 13, 2022 at 11:58 am
Haven’t tried it with strawberries (my very favourite fruit has been since I was very small! have tried a similar recipe with plums but lost the pastry recipe & this sounds familiar
CA StrawberriesOctober 17, 2022 at 8:21 am
We hope you get to try it with strawberries, it’s a treat!