Who doesn’t love a good margarita? This Strawberry Margarita recipe will be sure to impress!
Topped with a lime wedge and salt, this margarita is a delicious and refreshing way to enjoy your California Strawberries
Skinny Strawberry Margarita
Serves: 4 Servings
- 20 oz frozen California strawberries
- 4 oz tequila
- 12 oz lime flavored sparkling water
- 1½ cups ice
- Salt to rim glass (optional)
- Lime wedges
- Puree California strawberries, tequila, sparkling water, and ice in a blender until smooth.
- Pour salt onto a saucer, moisten rims of glasses with a lime wedge, and dip each glass into salt.
- Pour margarita mixture into glasses, add lime wedge, and serve.
Calories: 113 kcal Fat: 0 g Saturated fat: 0 g Trans fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 13 g Sugar: 6.5 g Sodium: 6 mg Fiber: 3 g Protein: 0.6 g Cholesterol: 0 mg
Find more recipes here!