Who doesn’t love a good margarita? This Strawberry Margarita recipe will be sure to impress! Topped with a lime wedge and salt, this margarita is a delicious and refreshing way to enjoy your California Strawberries Find more recipes here!
Skinny Strawberry Margarita
Servings 4 Servings
- 20 oz frozen California strawberries
- 4 oz tequila
- 12 oz lime flavored sparkling water
- 1½ cups ice
- Salt to rim glass optional
- Lime wedges
- Puree California strawberries, tequila, sparkling water, and ice in a blender until smooth.
- Pour salt onto a saucer, moisten rims of glasses with a lime wedge, and dip each glass into salt.
- Pour margarita mixture into glasses, add lime wedge, and serve.
Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 0.6g | Sodium: 6mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6.5gPrint