Who doesn’t love a good margarita? This Strawberry Margarita recipe will be sure to impress!
Topped with a lime wedge and salt, this margarita is a delicious and refreshing way to enjoy your California Strawberries
Find more recipes here!
Skinny Strawberry Margarita
- 20 oz frozen California strawberries
- 4 oz tequila
- 12 oz lime flavored sparkling water
- 1½ cups ice
- Salt to rim glass optional
- Lime wedges
- Puree California strawberries, tequila, sparkling water, and ice in a blender until smooth.
- Pour salt onto a saucer, moisten rims of glasses with a lime wedge, and dip each glass into salt.
- Pour margarita mixture into glasses, add lime wedge, and serve.