Delicious California strawberries are sprinkled on this dreamy pizza to create a unique breakfast experience you will want to treat yourself to every weekend!
There are two versions of the pizza recipe – one with eggs, and one without. Make the one that suits you the best! Either way, enjoy! This recipe was adapted from Paleo Paparazzi’s Strawberry Breakfast Pizza with Egg.
Gluten Free Strawberry Breakfast Pizza
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 10- inch gluten-free (or preferred) pizza crust frozen is ok too
- 2 Tbsp pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries chopped
- 1/4 cup bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- Spread pizza sauce in center of pizza, leaving a one-inch edge without sauce. Sprinkle cheese evenly on top of the sauce.
- Evenly distribute ¼ cup of the chopped strawberries, the bacon, and green onions on top of pizza. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Place pizza in the oven on a pizza stone (or baking sheet) on the center rack and bake for 8 minutes, until the cheese is melted, and the crust is a light golden brown.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and top with the remaining fresh strawberries, and additional green onions if desired. Optional: Garnish with fresh basil.