Delicious California strawberries are sprinkled on this dreamy pizza to create a unique breakfast experience you will want to treat yourself to every weekend!
There are two versions of the pizza recipe – one with eggs, and one without. Make the one that suits you the best! Either way, enjoy! This recipe was adapted from Paleo Paparazzi’s Strawberry Breakfast Pizza with Egg.
Gluten-Free Strawberry Breakfast Pizza
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 10-inch gluten-free (or preferred) pizza crust (dry or frozen crust works)
- 2 Tbsp pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 500°.
- Spread pizza sauce in center of pizza crust, leaving one-inch edges without sauce. Sprinkle cheese evenly on top of the sauce.
- Evenly distribute ¼ cup of the chopped strawberries, bacon, and green onions on top of pizza. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Place pizza in the oven on a pizza stone (or baking sheet) on the center rack and bake for 8 minutes, until the cheese is melted, and the crust is a light golden brown.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and top with the remaining fresh strawberries and additional green onions, if desired. Optional: Garnish with fresh basil.