Gluten-Free Strawberry Breakfast Pizza
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!
Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 10-inch gluten-free (or preferred) pizza crust (dry or frozen crust works)
- 2 Tbsp pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: fresh basil for garnish
Preheat the oven to 500°.
Spread pizza sauce in center of pizza crust, leaving one-inch edges without sauce. Sprinkle cheese evenly on top of the sauce.
Evenly distribute ¼ cup of the chopped strawberries, bacon, and green onions on top of pizza. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
Place pizza in the oven on a pizza stone (or baking sheet) on the center rack and bake for 8 minutes, until the cheese is melted, and the crust is a light golden brown.
Remove the pizza from the oven and top with the remaining fresh strawberries and additional green onions, if desired. Optional: Garnish with fresh basil.
Serving: 0.5pizza | Calories: 388kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 1025mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin C: 23mg