Delicious California strawberries are sprinkled on this dreamy pizza to create a unique breakfast experience you will want to treat yourself to every weekend! Recipe by Kendra Cardoza of paleopaparazzi.com
Love the pizza, but not a fan of runny eggs? We’ve got you covered with an adapted version of this Strawberry Breakfast Pizza.
Strawberry Breakfast Pizza with Egg
Yield: 1 10-inch pizza
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 10- inch frozen gluten-free pizza crust
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 5 medium eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup California strawberries chopped
- 1/4 cup bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread pizza sauce and sprinkle cheese over frozen pizza crust evenly.
- Place pizza in the oven on a pizza stone (or baking sheet) on the center rack and bake for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted, and the crust is a light golden brown.
- Make 5 wells on the pizza & crack 1 egg into each well. Remove some of the egg whites, if needed, so the pizza doesn’t become over saturated with egg white.
- Sprinkle on chopped strawberries, bacon, salt, and pepper.
- Bake the pizza for an additional 15 minutes, until eggs are cooked through.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and top with green onions.