This strawberry charcuterie board is exactly what you need this spring – a little bit of all the fresh, tasty things that you love, including juicy California strawberries. A big thanks to Kelly Pfeiffer over at Nosh and Nourish for creating this heavenly spread!
Strawberry Charcuterie Board - Strawberry Whipped Feta Dip
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 8 oz container of whipped cream cheese
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- 4 - 6 strawberries finely diced
- 2 Tbsp lemon curd
- 6 fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Combine ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat on medium for a minute or two until thoroughly combined.
- Serve with bread or crackers.