This strawberry charcuterie board is exactly what you need for entertaining.
Strawberry Charcuterie Board
Yield: 8 servings
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- Fresh California strawberries halved or whole (keep the stem on for added visual appeal!)
- Whole grain crackers or bread can make your snack board so appetizing you may not need to serve a main dish!
- Cheese varieties like gruyere white cheddar and/or Asiago are nice examples if sharp and tangy cheeses that will pair with strawberries. And soft cheeses like mascarpone, Chevre or brie can add texture, and even serve as a spread for the crackers.
- Olives are always a great addition to any snack board. Try kalamata black olives, or beautiful, green Castelvetrano to name a few.
- Cured meats like prosciutto salami, hot coppa or a spicy pepperoni can add that perfect savory touch that people love.
- Jams or spreads can add a sweeter or more savory touch to make charcuterie board even more interesting. Hummus baba-ganoush (eggplant dip) are healthful and hearty spreads that can help satisfy any hungry crowd!
- In addition to including a combination of the above ingredients, it’s also important to pay attention to the arrangement of the food on the board. While it may take a few extra minutes to creatively arrange all those lovely ingredients – the final result will be worth it.
- Don’t forget to garnish your beautiful creation with fresh herbs, citrus slices or even edible flowers – your guests will be impressed!