It’s so easy to learn how to make strawberry hearts from fresh strawberries! In just a few minutes you can transform a few strawberries into an even more special treat that can be shared as-is, or dipped in chocolate.
Check out our easy steps or watch the video tutorial below!
How to Make Strawberry Hearts
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- small, wooden sticks
- 2 lbs fresh strawberries medium to large
- 2 cups dark or milk chocolate chips
- Rinse and gently pat dry fresh strawberries.
- With a small, sharp knife, in a circular motion, carve out the stem of the strawberry. See image above.
- Slice the strawberry in half.
- At the top center of each of berry half, cut a small V-shape.
- To cover in chocolate, gently insert a wooden stick at the bottom of the heart shape.
- Heat in microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Dip strawberries in melted chocolate. Let dry on parchment paper until chocolate firms.