Strawberry Chocolate Chia Mousse
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 2 cups milk
- ⅓ cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup chia seeds
- ⅓ cup agave optional for added sweetness
- 2 cups strawberries
- ⅓ cup coconut flakes
- ⅓ cup almonds
- Add milk, chocolate hazelnut spread, cocoa powder, and chia seeds to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add agave syrup if using. Blend for two minutes until thickened and smooth.
- Pour into ramekins and refrigerate for 3-4 hours until set and cold.
- Top with fresh strawberries, coconut, and almonds. Enjoy!