We love this recipe and post from Jennifer Farley at Savory Simple – Enjoy!
I love enjoying yogurt pops during the hot summer months. They’re a healthy, easy-to-prepare snack that everyone loves! Strawberries add the perfect level of brightness, flavor and beautiful color, and I’ve packed a ton of them into this recipe. It feels like having dessert! I like using some granola for a bit of texture as well. While you could throw a bit extra into the pops themselves, they lose some of that texture when mixed with the yogurt. Sometimes as the popsicles begin to melt, I like to dip them in more granola for extra crunch!
Strawberry Granola Yogurt Pops
- 20 oz fresh California strawberries hulled
- 1 3/4 cup plain unsweetened whole milk yogurt (we used Greek)
- 2½ Tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 Tbsp granola we used Oats and Honey flavor
You can use honey instead of maple syrup if preferred.
- Puree the strawberries and yogurt in a blender.
- Taste and add up to 2½ Tbsp maple syrup (strawberries can vary in sweetness).
- Pour into popsicle molds, leaving about ½ inch space at the top. Add granola and gently press down to help pack it in place.
- Add popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours.