Incorporating a serving of eight strawberries into your everyday diet in a healthy way is easier than you may think! Plus, any meal with strawberries will be super delicious, especially this Strawberry Quinoa Fruit Salad recipe!
We love this strawberry quinoa fruit salad with citrus vinaigrette created by our friend Kelly Pfieffer at Nosh and Nourish, and we know you’ll love it, too! Give this recipe a try next time you’re in need of a fun fruit salad recipe.
Strawberry Quinoa Fruit Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
Yield: 8 Servings
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 4 cups diced California strawberries
- 3 ⁄4 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 ⁄4 cups diced mango
- 3 ⁄4 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 avocado pitted, peeled, then diced
- 2 Tbsp diced red onion optional
Citrus Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 2 Tbsp raw agave nectar or sub honey
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 ⁄2 tsp rice vinegar
- Juice from 1 lime
- 10 Chile Lime Mango Harvest Snaps - Black Bean Crisps to garnish
- Combine the fruit, quinoa, avocado, and red onion in a medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a large measuring cup, combine the dressing ingredients. Whisk thoroughly.
- When ready to eat, pour the dressing over the fruit salad. Serve in small bowls.
- Top with crushed Chile Lime Mango Crisps (optional).
Calories: 122kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g