We asked YouTube sensation, Abbey Sharpe, to share her thoughts about what to serve – and what NOT to serve – on Valentine’s Day. Ladies, she’s got some great tips, especially for the guys, so check out the video!
Strawberry Heart Salad with Cucumber and Balsamic
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 large English cucumber shaved using a vegetable peeler or mandolin
- 1½ cups strawberries hulled, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp sliced almonds toasted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp chevre if desired
- Heat the balsamic vinegar over medium high heat until it has reduced to a thick syrup, about 5-7 minutes.
- Place the cucumber on a plate, top with strawberries, almonds, and chevre (if using) and season with salt and pepper to taste