Strawberry Overnight Oats
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- ½ cup rolled oats also labelled Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 container 5.3 oz vanilla flavored low-fat Greek style yogurt
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp honey
- 8 strawberries chopped and divided into two servings
- 1/3 cup light vanilla soy milk or any milk of your choice
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp sliced almonds
- In a 16-oz mason jar, add oats, yogurt, chia seeds, honey, four chopped strawberries, milk and cinnamon. Stir ingredients to combine and cover jar with a lid.
- Refrigerate oat mixture overnight or for 8 hours.
- To prepare oats, top mixture with remaining strawberries and top with sliced almonds.