This easy, and delicious, Strawberry and Cinnamon Bowl recipe comes from Robin Plotkin of Robin’s Bite!
I’m fairly old school when it comes to recipes….I’ve got 4 key indicators of a good recipe:
- the final product has to taste good -yes, this is my #1
- the ingredients have to provide nutritional benefits to me and my family
- the ingredients must be simple to find and the directions easy to follow
- easy clean up
Strawberry & Cinnamon Bowl
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 cup low-fat plain Greek Yogurt
- 1½ tsp cinnamon divided
- 1½ tsp honey divided
- ¼ cup fresh California strawberries chopped
- Place yogurt in a serving bowl. Add in 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon honey and mix well.
- Top with chopped strawberries and drizzle with remaining honey. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon.