Strawberry Walnut Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 1 Pizza
- 2/3 cup California walnuts
- 1 package CAULIPOWER Crusts 2 crusts
- 5 oz about 1½ cups shredded dry mozzarella
- 3 oz goat cheese crumbled
- 2 oz about 2.5 cups arugula
- 2 cups quartered California strawberries
- ½ tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Once heated, lightly toast the walnuts on a baking sheet for 5-8 minutes, until they are lightly golden and fragrant. Coarsely chop or break the walnuts into small pieces.
- Divide the mozzarella over the top of the two CAULIPOWER crusts, leaving a ½ inch crust around the outside.
- Crumble the goat cheese over the top pizzas and sprinkle 1/3 cup of the toasted walnuts over the top, reserving the other half for the salad.
- Place your pizzas in the oven on either baking sheets or a pizza stone on the bottom rack and bake for 13-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and crust is crispy & golden brown. Remove pizza from oven.
- While the pizza bakes, toss the arugula, strawberries, and remaining walnuts, with balsamic vinaigrette in a large bowl.
- Divide the arugula salad over the two cooked pizzas, slice and serve immediately.