Strawberry Walnut Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 2 Pizzas
- 2/3 cup California walnuts
- 1 package CAULIPOWER Crusts (2 crusts)
- 1.5 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 oz crumbled goat cheese
- 2.5 cups arugula
- 2 cups quartered California strawberries
- ½ Tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
1 serving = 1/2 pizza
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Once heated, lightly toast the walnuts on a baking sheet for 5-8 minutes, until they are lightly golden and fragrant. Coarsely chop or break the walnuts into small pieces.
- Divide the mozzarella over the top of the two CAULIPOWER crusts, leaving a ½ inch crust around the outside.
- Sprinkle the goat cheese over the pizzas.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup of the toasted walnuts over the top, reserving the other half.
- Place your pizzas in the oven on either baking sheets or a pizza stone on the bottom rack and bake for 13-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and crust is crispy & golden brown.
- While the pizza bakes, toss the arugula, strawberries, and remaining walnuts with balsamic vinaigrette in a large bowl.
- Remove pizza from oven. Divide the arugula salad over the two cooked pizzas, slice and serve immediately.
Serving: 0.5 pizza | Calories: 580kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 500mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7gPrint