These Strawberry Yogurt Cones make a great after school snack or healthy dessert. Set up all ingredients as a self-serve toppings bar to make these even more fun for kids! Pro tip: squish mini marshmallows into the bottom of each cone to help prevent any drips!
Strawberry Yogurt Cones
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 cup fresh California strawberries stemmed and halved
- 1 cup non-fat yogurt plain, vanilla or lemon
- 4 waffle cones
- Colored sprinkles for garnish
- In bowl, gently mix together strawberries and yogurt.
- Spoon into waffle cones, dividing mixture equally.
- If desired, garnish with sprinkles. Serve with spoons.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 47mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g