Check out this fun and festive recipe for Strawberry Dessert Nachos! Say yes to sweet nachos! It’s one of those recipes that can be thrown together in just a few minutes, but will leave a lasting impression for everyone.
Strawberry Dessert Nachos
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
Whole Wheat Cinnamon-Sugar Tortilla Chips (recipe below)
- 3 medium whole wheat flour tortillas
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
Chocolate Sauce (recipe below)
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups California strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Dollop of whipped cream optional
To make the Whole Wheat Cinnamon-Sugar Tortilla Chips:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 large baking sheets with non-stick spray.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
- Cut tortillas into 8 triangles using a pizza cutter. Using a brush, lightly brush melted butter onto both sides of the sliced tortillas and then toss the tortillas with the mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Place in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake for about 5 minutes on each side until desired consistency.
To make the Chocolate Sauce:
- Melt the chocolate chips in a glass bowl in the microwave for about 1 minute watching carefully and stirring occasionally.
- On a serving dish, place a layer of whole wheat cinnamon-sugar tortilla chips. Sprinkle strawberries and blueberries on top, then add another layer of chips and continue until you have used all berries. Drizzle the melted chocolate on top of the nachos. You can add a dollop of whipped cream to the top.