Applications for the 2023-2024 academic year will open on October 1, 2022.
Hello California Strawberry Scholarship Recipients,
To finalize your 2022–2023 scholarship award, the following final documents are needed:
Please provide the following required documentation in ONE COMPLETE PACKAGE by November 1, 2022:
- Official Transcript showing your final spring 2022 grades
- Fall 2022 Class Schedule (showing your name, school, and number of class units)
- Contact Information & Budget Form (find the form on this page)
- Your award is sent directly to your college financial aid office. The process can take up to 2 to 3 weeks until it is mailed.
- You will receive an email confirmation when the award is sent to your school.
- Please confirm directly with your financial aid office that your award has arrived.
IMPORTANT: Award finalization documents submitted after the due date are subject to a reduction of your award. Final documentation must be dated by midnight November 1.
Transcripts must always be official. Transcripts must always be official. You may open an official transcript and include it with your final documents, but we must see your name, graduation date (for recent high school graduates), GPA, number of units taken, as well as the name of your school and an official seal and school signature. These requirements may not be manually written in.
How to Submit for Funding
EMAIL YOUR FINAL 3 DOCUMENTS TO: email@example.com.
We suggest using a traditional scanner or free smartphone apps such as iScanner. Be certain all images are clear and easy to read.
1) Complete the Contact and Budget Form.
You may complete it as a PDF Form (be sure to save to your device before sending) OR you may write in your information and scan the document.
When providing budget numbers, please supply either annual or semester/quarterly costs.
*2) Scan your latest Official Transcript which will replace the one you initially uploaded.
3) Your latest Fall class schedule showing your total units.
Failure to follow the above instructions will result in delays in processing your application.