This toast, inspired by Wilma Flintstone’s red hair (strawberries) & white dress (burrata), is the perfect afternoon snack that can be whipped up within 15 minutes!
“Wilma Flintstone” Strawberry and Burrata Toast
- 6 slices crusty French bread
- 6 oz burrata
- 8 fresh California strawberries
- 12 almonds
- ½ tsp sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp honey
- Toast bread to desired crispiness.
- Hull and slice strawberries, and set aside.
- Spread toast evenly with burrata.
- Place strawberry slices over burrata.
- Sprinkle toast with crushed almonds.
- Drizzle toast with honey.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.