Who doesn’t love a Strawberry Cocktail Recipe? This Strawberry Muddle Cocktail is great for cooling off in the summer heat!
Have you muddled yet? This trendy technique for blending drinks creates perfectly juicy and flavorful cocktails that will delight your guests.
- 2 large or 3 small fresh California strawberries, stemmed
- ½-1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 2 slices lemon
- 6 ounces prosecco
- Crushed ice
- Mint leaf
- In a glass, muddle strawberries to a fine pulp.
- Add simple syrup to taste.
- Place lemon slices on top of strawberries and punch out the centers, leaving rinds in glass.
- Gently pour in prosecco; do not stir.
- Layer top of glass with ice; garnish with mint.
Check out more California Strawberry Recipes here!