Lassi is a traditional Indian drink made with yogurt or buttermilk. We’ve added strawberries for a sweet and flavorful combination!
Serves: 2, 12-oz drinks
- 1½ cups (about 8 ounces) fresh California strawberries, stemmed and halved
- 1 cup plain yogurt, low-fat or whole milk
- ½ cup ice cubes
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- In blender jar, combine all ingredients. Blend on high speed until frothy
- Pour into two 12-ounce glasses; serve immediately.
Serving size: 12 oz Calories: 114 kcal Fat: 2 g Saturated fat: 1 g Trans fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 17 g Sugar: 14 g Sodium: 89 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 7 g Cholesterol: 7 mg