This Strawberry Yogurt Bark with Chocolate Drizzle by Christy Wilson makes the perfect snack for kids on-the-go!
Strawberry Yogurt Bark with Chocolate Drizzle
Author: Christy Wilson, @christywil74
Serves: 12 pieces
- 2 cups vanilla flavored Greek yogurt (we used low-fat)
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 lb California Strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup dark chocolate morsels, melted
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- With a rubber spatula, mix yogurt and honey in a medium sized bowl. Pour and spread mixture evenly onto prepared sheet to about ¼ inch thick. Top with sliced strawberries and slivered almonds.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat dark chocolate for about 1 minute then stir until smooth. Heat for and additional 30 to 60 seconds or until all chocolate is melted. Carefully transfer melted chocolate to a plastic bag. Snip off one end to make a mini-piping bag and drizzle chocolate over the entire yogurt mixture.
- Transfer baking sheet to freezer and allow yogurt to freeze for 2-3 hours or until completely frim. Break bark into about 12 pieces and serve immediately or store in large zip top bag or airtight container.
Serving size: 1 piece Calories: 96 kcal Fat: 4 g Saturated fat: 2 g Trans fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 11 g Sugar: 9 g Sodium: 18 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 5 g Cholesterol: 2 mg