This California Strawberry Sunrise recipe is a great way to spice up your happy hour! The simple blend of California strawberries, fresh orange juice, and agave syrup creates a refreshing cocktail with just the right amount of sweetness.
California Strawberry Sunrise
Yield: 1 , 10 oz coktail
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 4 ounces fresh orange juice
- 3 ounces fresh strawberries sliced
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce agave syrup
- 1 tsp Grand Marnier
- Dash of fresh lemon juice
- Garnish with orange wheel fresh strawberry, mint spring
- Combine orange juice and strawberries in a blender
- Pulse to puree
- Strain into cocktail shaker
- Add ice, tequila, and agave syrup and shake until frost forms on shaker
- Pour into stem glass, finish with a spritz (dash) of fresh lemon juice and garnish as suggested
Serving: 1g | Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 1.5g | Fat: 0.7g | Sodium: 4mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 43g
2 Comments on “California Strawberry Sunrise”
ChristianJuly 23, 2018 at 10:02 pm
Wow this recipe looks delicious!! Thanks for sharing.
JodiAugust 1, 2018 at 7:07 pm
Thanks so much!