What do you get when you pair a California Rosé wine with California strawberries for a cocktail? This beautiful, crisp spritz to enjoy all year long. Serve in the evening or at any daytime gathering or brunch!
California Strawberry Wine Spritz
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 4 ounce Rosé
- 1 ounce Elderflower liqueur
- 1/2 cup Strawberries
- 1/2 tsp Culinary dried lavender
- 1/2 ounce Fresh lime juice
- Muddle together strawberries and lavender.
- Shake, strain and pour into glass. Garnish with lavender stick and strawberries.