Homemade Mexican-inspired ice pops made with fresh strawberries, mangoes, lime juice, honey, and a touch of chili powder. These refreshing and healthful treats are perfect to enjoy all summer long! Recipe by Isabel Eats.
Chili Mango Strawberry Paletas
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to Collection
- 10-cavity popsicle mold
- Popsicle sticks
- 12 oz strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1 lime zested and juiced, divided in half
- 2 Tbsp honey divided in half
- 16 oz diced mango fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- To a blender, add strawberries, half of the lime zest, half of the lime juice, and 1 tablespoon honey. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the strawberry mixture evenly into the 10 ice pop cavities.
- Rinse the blender under warm water and dry with a clean kitchen towel.
- Add the diced mango, the remaining half of the lime zest, half of the lime juice, 1 tablespoon honey, and chili powder to the blender. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour the mango mixture evenly into the 10 ice pop cavities on top of the strawberry mixture.
- Cover the ice pop mold and insert the popsicle sticks 2/3 of the way deep.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or until the ice pops are completely frozen and firm.
- To remove the ice pops, run the mold under warm water for about 10 seconds. Then slowly pull out of the mold and enjoy immediately.