These Gluten-Free Vegan Strawberry Lemon Blondies are easy to make in a few minutes, with a delightfully chewy texture and bright strawberry and lemon flavors. They’re the perfect summer dessert! Recipe by Bakerita.
Gluten-Free Vegan Strawberry Lemon Blondies
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 8x8” baking pan
- 1 flax egg whisk together 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoons lemon juice and let stand for 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup thick cashew butter
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- zest of one lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line an 8x8” pan with parchment paper. Lightly grease the parchment paper.
- Whisk together ingredients for flax egg to let it thicken.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cashew butter and coconut sugar. Mix until combined.
- Add in the thickened flax egg, lemon zest, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in the almond flour, baking soda, and salt. The mixture will be thick, similar to cookie dough, and may require some squishing to get it to come together. Mix in the chopped strawberries.
- Press evenly into the prepared pan. Garnish the top with sliced strawberries if desired.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes, until golden on the edges and set in the center.
- Let cool completely before cutting. Placing the blondies in the refrigerator or freezer before cutting will result in the cleanest cuts.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for the best texture.
Serving: 1 Blondie | Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 110mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin C: 7mg
2 Comments on “Gluten-Free Vegan Strawberry Lemon Blondies”
RoulaJune 13, 2021 at 11:53 am
What can i replace cashew butter with? Regular butter is ok? Thanks
CA StrawberriesSeptember 3, 2021 at 10:44 am
Any other nut butter would work, including peanut butter.