A refreshing and addicting summer salad made from strawberries, cucumbers, avocados, red onion, lime juice, chopped cilantro, and feta cheese. Serve on the side with your favorite grilled meats and enjoy! Recipe by Isabel Eats.
Summer Strawberry Salad
Yield: 6 Servings
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 lb strawberries hulled and quartered
- 1 large cucumber halved lengthwise and sliced into ¼-inch thick slices
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/4 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped cilantro lightly packed
- 2 Tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- Add the strawberries, cucumber, avocado, onion, cilantro, and feta cheese to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, add the lime zest, lime juice, and granulated sugar. Stir together to combine.
- Pour the lime juice mixture on top of the strawberry salad and gently toss together to combine.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day until ready to eat.
Calories: 88kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 33mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin C: 52mg