Did you know these icy pops were first created in California ?It’s true! And we think the best way to pay our respects to this quintessential summertime treat is with this Frosty Strawberry Pops recipe that showcases the sweet flavor of beautiful California strawberries. Packed with vitamin C, fiber, and antioxidants, strawberries are just as healthy as they are delicious. Clearly, the best things come from California!
Frosty Strawberry Pops
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 pint California strawberries stemmed
- 1 -5 oz. can evaporated milk
- 3 Tbsp frozen orange, cranberry, or pineapple juice concentrate
- Use a blender to blend all ingredients until smooth (about 1 minute).
- Pour into eight, 3-oz., wax-coated paper cups.*
- Place cups in a shallow pan and insert a wooden craft stick** or plastic spoon into the center of each.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours. After pops are frozen, they can be transferred to a resealable plastic bag for freezer storage. To release pops from cups, dip briefly into hot water up to rim of cup.
** Wooden craft sticks are available in hobby shops and variety stores. Nutrition is based on using frozen orange juice from concentrate.