Homemade Spicy Guacamole with Strawberries
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 4 avocados
- 2 limes juiced
- 1/4 tsp salt divided
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 4 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper chopped
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Crush the avocados; stir in lime juice and season with half the salt.
- Add the onion, cilantro, half of the jalapeño pepper, and half of strawberries.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the remaining jalapeño pepper, strawberries, and salt with the olive oil and pepper.
- Before serving with the tortilla chips, spoon the strawberry mixture on top of the guacamole.