We are giving traditional Mexican guacamole a fun and delicious twist by adding California strawberries.
Homemade Spicy Guacamole with Strawberries
Yield: 5 Servings
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 4 avocados
- 2 limes juiced
- 1/4 tsp salt divided
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 4 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper chopped
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Crush the avocados; stir in lime juice and season with half the salt.
- Add the onion, cilantro, half of the jalapeño pepper, and half of strawberries.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the remaining jalapeño pepper, strawberries, and salt with the olive oil and pepper.
- Before serving with the tortilla chips, spoon the strawberry mixture on top of the guacamole.
Nutrition calculated without tortilla chips.
Serving: 0.75 cups | Calories: 239kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 121mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 37mg
One Comment on “Homemade Spicy Guacamole with Strawberries”
FelicitaSeptember 29, 2020 at 11:18 am
Excellent job thanks