Dessert in a glass! Inspired by the flavors of Eton Mess, a popular U.K. dessert, and re-invented as a modern mocktail or cocktail. This strawberry beverage will add fizz to any occasion. Accessorize with braids of lime rind, macarons, and strawberries pierced with fresh rosemary sprigs. Cheers!
Luxe Strawberry Fizz
- Cocktail shaker
- 2 Tbsp coarse sugar
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary leaves
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup California strawberries puréed
- 2 Tbsp pasteurized egg white
- 1 oz gin optional
- 1 cup ice
- 2 oz sparkling water
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle sugar, rosemary, and lime juice.
- Add strawberry purée, egg white, gin, and ice. Cover and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Pour through shaker strainer into a glass. Top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a rosemary skewered strawberry, macaron, and/or lime curl.