Strawberry Banana Boat Breakfast
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 2 bananas
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1 cup strawberries chopped
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp roast almonds chopped
- 2 Tbsp granola
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- With a knife, make a lengthwise slice to halfway through first banana.
- Spread 1 Tbsp of peanut butter along the center.
- Drizzle a little of the honey on top of the peanut butter.
- Layer ½ cup of strawberries across the banana.
- For the next layer, dollop ¼ cup of the yogurt.
- Garnish with ½ Tbsp of almonds, 1 Tbsp of granola and dust with ½ tsp cocoa powder.
- Repeat with the second banana.