These Mexican fruit skewers are reminiscent of the fruit that is sold on stands all around Mexico. The skewers add a fun and easy way to enjoy this fruit snack. The fruit is sprinkled with chili, lime, and salt to make the fruit vibrant and tangy. Recipe by Teresa Barajas.
Mexican Fruit Skewers
Yield: 8 Skewers
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- Wooden skewers
- 8 fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- ½ jicama, peeled and cubed
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Thread 1 strawberry half on to a wooden skewer, followed by 1 mango cube, 1 jicama cube, and another strawberry half.
- Squeeze lime juice over fruit skewers.
- Sprinkle with salt and chili powder.
Can be made with strawberry hearts!
Serving: 2 Skewers | Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 605mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin C: 73mg